Saturday, June 22, 2019

My Fellow Collector Friends R AWESOME!!!!!

Oh my goodness, I love my sis from another Mister, Blaire of Comickitsch on IG!! We have been close since last year and she is one of the most beautiful souls on IG along with several others collectors and you know who you are!! She collected a few goodies for my daughters and sent it to me. I received the cutely covered astronaut and space themed sticker box!! Thank you sweet sis, Sara and Taby love everything!!

 Inside a large plastic envelope was, cute fuzzy bunny mermaids, coin purses, fox key chain, and so much more!! My favorite was the white envelope holding the most amazing art by Blaire herself, of a Rune Naito girl pose doll!!!!! I love her the most and need to find a frame fast to have her displayed. Blaire captured her in an amazing pastel way, I'm more than thrilled! Thank you sis so much!! Seriously one of my faves for sure!
 Another beautiful soul is Feerique of "Feerique Shop" on Etsy. I saw that she listed this vintage ceramic sweater cat couple set and I literally jumped and hit the buy button!! Haha. They arrived safely to me along with Blaire's box and need I say more... LOL


 I sold off my sweater cuties last month, so finding these cuties available was a blessing. They are small and will be great additions to my collection. Thank you Feerique, and she even added a little gift for me. I love her business card too, so cute!! I also made a quick stop to the Goody store and got a few things... Another kids bath bomb, yellow rope, and two fuzzy ice cream cone key chains!! Yippee!



 I finally took one of the bath bombs I bought last year and opened it up. Here at our house we only have showers and not a bath tub, so I used a bowl to see the cute toy inside!

 Inside, a cute kitty! It's always fun to find surprises even if it is inside a fun bath bomb!! Ha!

 Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment