Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Banned Retro!!

 I recently purchased a purse through ebay called, "Banned Retro," brand from UK. I wasn't sure what to expect, other than the color being pink and the style catching my eye when I saw the stock photo. I was afraid it was going to be like a small coin purse or something... I first saw it back in April, and the only one available sold out, before I got a chance to buy it. Ugh. So, a month later, Ebay showed me that another was available for purchase. This time I didn't wait, I bought it!!

I'm so glad I did!! This purse is awesome and so retro! Just like the 1950s, it has the pink vinyl look of a small handbag. But, its bigger, and even comes with a longer strap, should you want it to be a shoulder bag. Yesss! Inside, a zippered pocket and adjacent are two pockets to hold your phone, pens, etc. On the backside of the purse is a zippered pocket for your keys, lipstick, etc. I love the pink lining side and the vinyl bow on the front is just so kitschy cute, OMG!!


 The little zipper pull has a heart and says, "Dancing Days Banned." I can't wait to use it. It even came in a biodegradable bag. It comes in Black, Pink, and Green. Definitely worth the money spent, which isn't like a coach bag, whew. Haha! Next, I received a lot of four Marx style Gogo girls with accessories. I have already added to my Etsy shop. The Campus Cutie types, have a stand, and come with 3 wigs, 3 hats, and 3 accessories which include an umbrella and two purses. They are great for your dollhouse or to use as props with your miniature 1/12 scale furniture. I love that you can change out their wigs!



 Next, I also received this mini vintage perfume bottle titled, "Blue Waltz". I love the styling of the bottle and will use it as a prop in my photos. A great addition to my end table and all the little treasures I have displayed on it. Last, was this awesome win from Yahoo Japan, a vintage Takara Chichan pendant mirror necklace. In lovely used condition, it was just adorable and I can't wait to use the diamond shaped eye glass and mirror to create magical photos with!


 Thank you for reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment