Saturday, June 8, 2019

Few Finds In...

It's been a busy week for our guesthouse and not so much for online finds. But, I was able to get a few things in this week, and here they are...

 This is the 2nd time I found this lovely vintage mod girl figurines set by Enesco. These figurines are in better condition then the last ones I bought. They are lovely and just need a bit of cleaning and a way to fix the girl in the green top's hair, its just that her ponytail hairs came loose. Both found with their original Enesco stickers still on and the markings, "E-8241". They will be added to my Etsy shop later today.

 I also found these two item via an online Japan shop, a pink closet version of the Bandai Everyone's House furniture set. It also comes with three hangers. I will add this to my dollhouse furniture pieces. Next, I finally found a Licca 2nd generation tin rose stand. I've been wanting this tin stand for awhile now, and one of the reasons I went ahead and bought these two pieces so that I could make shipping worth it. LOL The 2nd Gen. Licca chan doll has magnetic shoes, so she came with this red rose tin stand to help her stay upright. I just wanted the stand for display purposes for my smaller magnetic toys, like my dancing ballerina.

 I received this love handmade stripe set of wood candles from my dear friend roseandpoodle on IG. I couldn't believe how kind she was to include this gift for me. I love this version of stripe candles, they will be a great prop in my photos too! Thank you my sweet friend from Japan!! I made sure to send her a gift as well. Our collecting community of friends are the best, when we are being kind and show love to one another. Yippee!


 I then, decided to find and buy one of these vintage 1996 Burger King Toy Story Bo Peep tops. Still mint in package, I found it on Ebay. I fell in love with the cute Bo Peep. I just had to have her as a prop in my collection. She still spins too! Especially since, the new Toy Story movie will come out soon! I remember when the first movie came out, my eldest, Tevin was just 5 years old! I made sure to get him the talking Woody also from Burger King! Of course he out grew Woody and life goes on, Ahhh, memories. My son, is 27, going on 28. My how time flies!

 Last, I was playing around with my half doll, and added a ribbon to her waist, and then a ribbon necklace too. She is my favorite these days... At some point I will work on getting out some dolls from storage to add to my shop soon. I have a few MIP dollies that need to be adopted, along with some other vintage goodies from my collection. Have a great weekend everyone!

Thank you for taking a peek! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment