Friday, January 31, 2014

My Lil' Fairy Ewnoe is Here!!

Oh my goodness! I was not expecting her so soon! But who cares! She's here!! I have been wanting one of these Lil' Fairy's since they were announced back in December!! I wanted Ewnoe the most of the three, but figured I should still try to get Lipu when she was released.

The sad part at the time, just as with many other collectors, was that I had missed out on Lipu's pre-order!! I was so busy that day and figured that I could place the order for her when I got home. So, when I went to Hobby Search to check on her, and mind you this was only 2pm the day she was to be released for pre-order, and it said, "Sold Out"!! Whaaat?! I was like its okay, I wanted Ewnoe...but I did want Lipu too, not as much, but at the same time I wanted to see what these Lil' fairies were like?! On a better note, I'm so glad to hear Azone Int. will re-release them! So for all you Lil' fairy lovers out there that might have missed out on your dream maid, good news, they've been re-released...so hurry up to your nearest fave Japan shop online and get your orders in!! I know, I will have a Lipu come summer!!Whoopee!!

 Lil' Fairy Ewnoe above! Yippe, I also received some fliers and a catalog, how cute! Of course, I hurried and took her out of the box to check her out! There will be more spammage of her later on...It's lunch and I have to go feed my girls!! The real one's!LOL!
Bye for now! - ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment