Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Dreamy Cake Toppers!

I found these dreamy cake toppers for future photo scenes I plan to use them in!! They arrived quickly from a sweet etsy seller here! This is the first small packet thru my post office box, since the service window has closed. Sadly, one of the toppers got damaged, when they obviously, tried to force the envelope into the mail box-_-; Still, I wanted to share their gorgeous-ness!! LOL
 These dreamy coaches will be amazing for a Princess fairytale shoot or scene! The shop had them in gold or silver! Then, I also got this bridge as well. I figured, I could definitely use it in my Japanese plastic Dollhouse garden area, or create a zen type of garden next to a traditional style Japanese home scene... hmm!
 The damaged coach above. I told the seller and she was so sweet and is sending me another! I have to admit, I think I like the gold one more than the silver!
 Still, very dreamy and they would look amazing in a scene... The tops can open to place a tiny princess inside!

Then, I finally worked on the obitsu head I got from Junky Spot! She is a side part long blonde haired head! So cute! She reminds me of Marina a bit!
 I gave her nice big blue anime eyes...
 Still need to work on her lips!
She's sweet and hopefully you will see more of her soon!?
Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment