Saturday, June 20, 2015

To Tukwila We Go!!

My sister wanted to take us to Seafood City in Tukwila, WA
A great place for Asian foodies, and pastries! My father loves to get his fish here!
Just outside the entrance to Seafood City...I found a Daiso Japan store!!
I told my sister after we get lunch. I was going to check it out!
So, awesome!
We made our way to the eatery, since the girls were starving. So, we had food from "Villa Italian Pizza".

Just a few pics of our surroundings...
Afterwards, we headed to a few shops before deciding to go back to the Daiso store.
I got this keychain for my husband! We shopped for a awhile at the Daiso store. Then, we made the drive back to Olympia. It was an hour drive back, and there was a lot of traffic!
So many times I tried to capture a shot of Mt. Rainier... It's a lovely view from SeaTac!
Seattle Tacoma dome too!
When we got home, I picked up from the Bakery in Seafood City, Kalamai, and ensaymada both with Übe! Yummy!
My goodies from the Daiso Japan! Chocolates, tiny ribbons, a plastic pill case, envelopes, and gift boxes in dollhouse form!
These chocolates were tasty!
I will use these ribbons on my dollies!
The cute dollhouse gift boxes! Below, the three styles available...
And the origami clothe envelope.
Soon it will be time to head home... It's been a fun relaxing trip. But I'm ready to go home!

Thanks for Reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment