Friday, January 22, 2016

Today's Mail and More SWIMMER Items!

Yes, I am hooked people! I found some more kawaii goods from SWIMMER Japan! These are through Yahoo Japan. So, I was able to get in items that have sold out already... Also, today's mail!



 I won this SWIMMER lot of two bear compact cases. I was actually just looking for the blue bear mirror! This one is from the first series of Mabataki/ Blink Mirrors.
 This cutie, has open/close eyes!  It must be so popular in Japan, that there is a 2nd Series released up, in the online shop now!
How can one resist such a cute compact mirror?! LOL (The photo below is not mine.) Just to showcase the 1st Series of the set. Wish I could find the brown bear at least... Maybe one day?
 I will be listing the pink eyelash bear compact in my shop or For Sale page.

 I also won this cute Mini Cat Table above. Swimmer has many other styles, but this one is an older release table. Sadly, it has some warping on the right ear. But the kitty art on it was just to cute to pass up, and it was less than $5! Yay me!
 The back side above, the legs unfold, above, so that it stands upright, below. It's really small, almost like a plant table size.
Still, one could use it to display stuffed animals or draw on top of, perhaps?!

My last SWIMMER item to share with you, a Pink Purse Clock, this will be added to my Shop or For Sale page. Just so cute and girlie too!

 It caught my attention!!

This vintage wobble head plush doggie. I fell in love with his big eyes and color.
 He wears the cutest hat and would look nice sitting on a desk or dresser?!
 He has a magnet on his bottom, I'm not sure why? For stability? His head still wobbles, but is a bit loose. He may need some TLC...

 I had to get this cute Kaiyodo Antique Teddy Bear Collection figure #2. He will be great in a dollhouse miniature scene, etc. I have plans for this little guy! I'm a bit confused as to why I didn't know of him sooner?!

Finally, these two adorable vintage notebooks!
 I love the artwork of the boy and girl on them. I initially thought to take the covers and make them into framed prints! Not sure now?
 So cute. They are journal notebooks with lots of pages inside too write on!

Well, that's all for now...

Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment