Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Today's Mail Call!

Here's what came in today! Yay! The past week has been busy, and last week I found so many cheaply priced items, I just couldn't resist!!

This cute Rune Naito Panda Transistor AM Radio! Found on etsy. It just caught my eye for its Panda cuteness! Rune Naito draws her pandas the same way. Interesting that it ended up at a transistor radio.
 No antenna, and released in 1972 by Windsor Industries Inc. Hong Kong.

 Above, the power button and below volume control. It takes a 9 volt battery. Which we tried and it works fine. It will be cute on a desk or dresser!

I made a quick stop at the 100yen store and picked up a new tray, chocolates, and cute flower beads.

Then, I found this "Wish List" item!! Yay! A Junie Moon Blythe anime girl dress. I have been drooling for one for some time. I actually found one for a nice price via an online shop in Japan! Awesome.

 I love the Candy Candy art work on the packaging and the dress too. Can't wait to try it on one of my girls...

I won this vintage Rizmitto/Rythmic Guitar Music Toy thru Yahoo Japan.
 It is mint in box and guitar is so cute. I just had to get it! 1970s perhaps or earlier.
 The back of the box, shows you can use it to decorate your bookshelf, pretend play along, or hang it off of a purse or bag. It also comes with the tag.

 The song it plays is called, "For Elise" by Ludwig van Beethoven.
 Inside, is a music box. You can't open it up, but as you turn the dial you see the turning of the music box itself and the music plays...


Beautiful and so worth the money I paid. Out of all my new acquisitions in the mail, this costs the most.
It's even cute with Yui playing it!

Thank you for reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment