Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Fun with My Bunnies!

It's been busy here. I am still working on the new guest studio, so that we could get it up and running. The plan was to open by the end of September, but it is not looking that way. Ugh. I'll be posting a bit less on my blog, until I am able to get the guest studio done...

So, a few items arrived last week and just the other day!
 This lovely Inarco ceramic girl head, I found through etsy. I've always wanted to get one, but in a different color. Though she is not as popular as other ceramics, she is still quite a cutie to have. I've seen two sizes, this is the smaller one.
 I got these 3D puzzles just the other day, one of Calcifer from "Howl's Moving Castle" and The Robot Soldier from "Castle in the Sky", both from Studio Ghibli.

 The puzzles are really fun to put together, but some tiny pieces!


 I got this pin over the weekend, from PIN CLUB. I like this one, so cute too!

Then, I took some photos of my bunny ceramics, toys, etc.


I hope everyone is having a great week?!

Many hugs and much love, ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment