Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween!

Wishing you all a very Happy Halloween! Be safe and enjoy yourselves! It's okay to be what ever your little heart wishes for today...



Also, some goodies, that came in over the weekend and today!
 Vintage Ninohara Bunny squeak toy. So small. I've never seen these before?!
 He has a little birthmark on his face. A great addition to my collection.

Found these vintage rubber craft animal faces, I am going to see what I can do with them... The Sheep faces remind me of Rushton Plush animals!
 Cute duck, chick, and lamb... Can't wait to start crafting!

This coin bank, was mint in package, but I will be putting her on the wall with my other Tresor Verlag!
 Needs a bit of cleaning, but otherwise nice! Even has the key. Yay!
 Both art prints. You can tell which one has aged...
These are amazing prints. Both found through etsy.

Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment