Tuesday, July 18, 2017

ISO Found!

I recently found one of my ISO's on ebay up for auction. I bidded and surprisingly won! What?! I was sure I would be outbidded... I guess not. Sorry, if I outbidded you fellow collectors.

For the past 2 years or so, I've been wanting the very hard to find the dotted deer couple ceramic figurine set. They often are snatched up very quickly or traded amongst fellow collectors.

 Mine arrived from Kitschandkawaii on ebay. They have a few issues, but at the price I got them, they were practically a steal!. Missing some of the rabbit fur on both their tails and the ribbon on top of the doe's head. Still they have their original chain and cardboard heart.
 Christine was so sweet to add these cute fabric stickers! Thank you dear Christines. I want to buy more from her!
 I worked on them last night and here is the end result!
 I added some faux fur in white on their tails, and I had a mint ribbon from Japan that I used on the doe. They look awesome!

 Then, I got this amazing vintage scary dolly candy tin, through etsy. I have the very same photo in one of my Froebel Kan books. If I recall right, the one titled, "Fun for Baby". You can see a photo in that post.
 Love seeing these on tins too. This will be a part of my collection.

 I found another dolly fashion made for "Playmates" toddler dolls and wanted to see if Gigi fits it?!
 She does, a bit big on her, but, she looks cute!
 I added one of the fabric stickers from KitschandKawaii! Just perfect one her!

I had to get myself one of those cute Blythe doll carrier bags. I really wanted the Space Girl case by Fairy Town handmade on etsy! But, I just couldn't afford her bag at the time -_-;  So, I opted for the cheapo one from ebay. This one is in the shape of a bunny, and it's so nice and fuzzy and soft. There are other versions you can buy too.
 It comes with the strap, and unzips fully, with a ribbon tie string to secure your dolly too. Along with a clear face window for your doll too look out of.

 Gigi may be short, but she fits perfectly! Now, she can go easily with me on trips, shopping, etc. Yippee!

 On ebay, I found this cutie, which was listed as made in Japan. I took a second look, and noticed she is the very same doll I've seen featured in a Frobel-Kan book!
 Yup, I was right, it was called, "Happy Friends".
 The Frobel Kan book page...


Last, I couldn't resist and got another Mamzelle de Paris Maya doll. She arrived quickly to me, and then I noticed, she has two right hands -_-; I wrote M. and they immediately gave me a partial refund. They offered a return, but I figured I can still keep her. Now, to find a fashion for her.

Thank you so much for reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment