Saturday, April 7, 2018

New Gachas Available!!

Hey, if any of you are interested, I got some new unopened gatchas in from Japan!! Here's what I have thus far...
 Disney Character jewelry box cases, each trinket case comes with a key to lock it, stickers, and mirror. There are 6 in the set, that includes, Daisy Duck, Minnie Mouse, Winnie the Pooh, Tinker Bell, Alice, and Cinderella's Cat. Each is still sealed and unopened.
 I will keep Alice. Inside, stickers to put onto the key and the front of the case. There are extra stickers of Alice to put any where on the case or for something else...
 Just adorable. Daisy, Alice, Cinderella's cat are sold already. Winnie the Pooh and Minnie left. If anyone is interested in the others, I am open to getting more in. Just email me!
 These gatchas are called, "Beauty Komachimusume Cosmetic Decoration" Part2 set of 8. I combined it to be a red set and a black set. So cute. You could display them with your BJD's they are a nice size for 1/3 size dolls, etc. One red and one black set comes with Mirror, drawer, comb w pick, and flower make up case with brush. Red or Black set $10 each plus shipping.



 Next, Beautiful girl soldier Sailor Moon stands mirror set of 6. Each are unopened and unassembled. Four are available, below.
 What they look like assembled.
 The four available are $5 each with shipping.
 The one's I have displayed...
Last for the gatchas available, these oddly cute snail girls called, "Maimai on the windowsill set of 6". I'm deciding with one's I would like for my collection. But, the ones that will be available will be $4 each plus shipping.
There are two of each color, blue or beige. One has a sticker to place her on your window sill. Interesting! Haha.

 Last, not for sale, is this lovely small Rosarium. I've seen a few collectors rosariums via IG. So many cute ones. But, this small one came up for grabs back in February! Yup, that long ago. I was able to find a friend in Australia to get it for me.

 It finally arrived Friday, whew! I want at least one for my collection. I don't think I could collect others. I would worry too much of the glass shattering and water every where. LOL, but that's me. Ha.
 My dear friend even sent me some goodies. Thank you Josephine!! Much love dear!
Can't wait to try the Alice's Girls Tea, yum! Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!

I will also take new pics of the extra gatchas I still have available and post them via IG if any of you would like to buy. Shipping is cheap at First Class for both Stateside and everywhere else. USA is at $6, Everywhere else $15, I will try my best to ship cheaper, no handling fees charged!!

Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment