Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Intermission...

When, I got back home, there was a lot of mail waiting for me. Here's what came in!!
 I ordered these cuties before I left on vacation. Lapin and Me website, had these miniature Lapins available in blue and pink and for a great price too! They arrived safely and are just the sweetest!

 I won this Lotte Lenticular 3D TV clip on Yahoo Japan. I thought about changing out the lenticular. But, maybe not...



Then, while I was in San Diego, a fellow collector friend contacted me via instagram and told me about this cute handmade miniature. I made sure to snag one via etsy. When I came home he was patiently waiting for me!
Made by Lindsay Jaramillo, her shop on etsy here. He is a miniature size version of the cute sad Gund baby bear or Rushton bear. Made of felt, fabric, and painted clay. Lindsay has him in a cute pouch to keep him safe. He arrived in a pouch with lots of glitter, sequins, and a little thank you card. Aww...

 I wanted a different color combination, but I still love him. He will be a cutie I can take with me on trips!
 Also from Etsy, this anime eyes Tee. I got it in a large size and sadly, it took a long time to ship. I ordered it last month, but it was only shipped last week. Not happy about that. Still the tee is so cute, don't you think?!

 These silly pepper people shakers, I couldn't resist. I don't usually collect them. I may add them to my shop soon? Very unique I must say, and those expressions too! Haha.

 These sweet babies, are Ado Mizumori baby figurines, I acquired them from a fellow collector via instagram. In lovely condition, with some paint ware. I will add these to my shop soon!


 Same seller, I got this vintage dime store doll closet with accessories. Still in the closet too. Includes, a cute Koala, purse, and two pairs of shoes, Barbie size. Just loved the graphics too.


The same seller, I got these amazing and still in tack, Lotte Gum paper dolls. I've spoken of them before. These were paper dolls given when you buy the card pack of gum. When you open them up, you see an anime girl in her underwear, and a transfer sheet with fashions and accessories you could add to her.





 Note from the seller! Thanks dear Roz!!
 I also got these items from the goody store. I found more fabric swatches, and this cute Panda wallet.

I also want to share, what I got from the Gacha machines in Narita airport.
 This special addition features Fuchiko and Mamuang. Love the cute girl. But, this gacha was the most expensive, at 500yen. So, unfortunately, I only got one.

 My favorite by Epoch, Princess Twinkle Dress up dolls. There are five in a set. We played the machine and got, four of the five!!
 Basically, each princess, has a dress you can take off and her wig too. Underneath, she wears a form fitted dress and you can change her hair to be in a bun instead of the longer do!

 These are the latest series, I believe there are 3 in all.

 Last, a shaved ice charm. You can push the spoon inside and hear the toy ice slush around inside. A cute charm to hang on your bag!

Thanks for visiting! ~ ggsdolls

End of Intermission

No comments:

Post a Comment