Wednesday, April 17, 2024

"A Hunting We Will Go, A Hunting We Will Go...

 ...Heigh Ho, the dairy-o. A Hunting we will go!" ~ composer Thomas Arne.

Vintage hunting for finds is always, at least almost always therapeutic for me! So here's what I found recently...

I found these not vintage but cute items from Japan. Another Ayumi Uyama miniature posedoll princess above, I listed in my shop and she sold right away! Below, a lovely posedoll princess case with jewelry accessories inside. Also, a book case, that includes toy jewelry as well. I just love vintage Okura Toy accessories. They remind me of my childhood so much! Glad to see these items finding their forever homes too!


I also found these Ayumi tins. Both have been listed in my shop! Just look at those cute Bunka dolls on front. A vintage Bijou Eater bunny in floral pastel design. Just adorable and she plays music too. Always fun to find a plush that is unique.


My favorite, this hot pink container. The top can be changed out so, I put some adorable Meyercord cuties on the front! Lovely container to hold your jewelry! I was able to find this rare Gunderful Chime Bunny, still lovely too. She is also listed in my shop. I love her blue eyes!

When I shared my Kubrick Pink Blythe last month I got a few people interested in getting one. So I found more for the shop! They are just amazing and hard to find too! This adorable Columbia Toy's blue Easter Chick. I added a bonnet to her which can be removed. She is also added to my shop.


I recently saw these Gatcha retro albums and I am so happy I got them. There are five in this series, a red album with a bear, a yellow with a fawn, a blue with a squirrel, a green one with a puppy, and a pink album with a bunny. Each made of vinyl and cardboard with three pages inside for you to add Purikura photos inside. Just too adorable. I've already added them to my shop!

I even made a video about them. I will definitely be using mine to add cute photos inside it!! Below, a closer look at the before and after of my blue bear by Rushton!!



I love his face mold, the same face mold of the large panda. This blue bear is a rarity! Well, that's all for now!

Happy Thrifting!

Thank you for stopping by! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment