Monday, October 29, 2018

Instagram Find and More!

Today, I got an instagram purchase in, and one from Ebay and Etsy too. Here they are...

 This cute Deforest Piggy Divided platter is just too cute! I saw it on instagram being sold by "gotta have it" with a few other items and asked to be tagged for the sale. I immediately figured, Nah, I probably won't make it in time and someone else would claim it. To my surprise, it was posted and I was the only one who claimed, but a few minutes later, others followed. A bit in shock, I dmed the seller and made my purchase. I honestly thought it was a bear at first?! But if you look at the nose its a snout, whoa wait, that's a pig! LOL, still a cute dish nonetheless. It even has its own holder to be hung and displayed. Awesome! It proudly says, "Go ahead make a pig of yourself!" Haha, fitting! Then, while doing my usual searches through Ebay UK, I found this lot of two girls with flowers framed. I'm assuming original, I have the one on the right, but never seen the one on the left. I will sell my first copy. I love both of these retro frames and got them at a really nice price too! Yay me! Haha.







 Last, I got this Lot of cute vintage tiny things. First, I fell in love with these paper Easter basket ornaments. So, I looked to see what else I could buy, so that my purchase wouldn't be so small coming from UK. So, I added a baby rattle. All could be used as props in my photos. I love the cute gifts they added, stickers of a lamb squeak, bunny figurine, and even two miniature figurines of a mouse and bear too! I will definitely be back for more! The name of the shop, "TheRetroEdit", on Etsy.

Thanks for Reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment