Friday, October 26, 2018

Finally, Some Happy Mail!!

Yup, it's been really slow with the mail lately... probably because of the holidays coming up and weather, duh! I really needed some happy mail to arrive, thank goodness today it did! Oh well, here's what came in...
 I was able to snag this lovely blue pixie sitting posedoll from KitschandKawaii on Etsy. Then, a box from Japan, with a Lot of Ephemera items, and another musical wine glass!
 First the Lot of ephemera... includes a childrens record, mint in package fishing pole, two sewing kits, an autograph book, post card, used memo pad, sun star word cards, and two wrapping paper. The record has lovely graphics on the front and back side. Sadly, its all scratched up, I'm assuming it plays nursery rhymes, maybe something about a goat and a Japanese nursery? I'll need to search up on this one to find out more. I will keep it for its lovely graphics. Then, there is a used memo pad with a famous Japanese actress on the cover. Still has some unused sheets and a ballerina postcard unused.


 Also, this Ado Mizumori schedule booklet. Unused, I will add it to my shop. This unused autograph notebook with a handsome soldier posedoll. It has some lovely embellished corner pages with flowers. The two sheets of wrapping paper in orange and blue. Nice retro designs. Kids birthday wrappers perhaps? An unopened package of a fish and rod for kids?




 I see a bouy, some fishing line and a rod. Neat! The last two items are just cute. This vinyl wallet holds a portable sewing kit. It comes with a threader, small scissors, colored thread, buttons, needles, and safety pins! Whoa! Lovely pink with quilted design and roses. I will add this to the shop soon.


 This lovely Mirano sewing kit, I will keep. One of the reasons I decided on getting the Lot. Last, in the lot is the Sun Star Colleen word notes. Nice and minty, I will add this to my shop also. I also purchase this lovely sitting pixie pose doll from KitschandKawaii on Etsy. I saw on IG that Chris was selling some of her pose dolls to help their foster kitty. So, I figure why not buy this cutie and help the kitty too. I will list her in my Etsy shop later on. She is lovely and does have some issues, like the stain on her face and her boots needed a good wipe down. Her chair is a bit wobbly so I'll try to fix that too. I hope to list her later today...







 Last, I found another Musical wine glass with ballerina. She is lovely and still works! I will add her to my shop also. I'm not sure the name of the song it plays. My other wine glasses are here and here.

Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment