Wednesday, October 10, 2018

The Cutest Little Dish Towel and A Trade.

Oh my goodness, I saw the cutest dish towel via IG from a fellow collector, nawteakittea. So cute, I had to have it!! I searched via google and found it up grabs on their website. These very cool and very blunt goods are made by Blueq.com. The dish towel I speak of is below... ***Warning, language not suitable for young audiences 21 years of age and younger, and those who may take offense to the cussing** Teehee!
Believe it or not, when Taby went to check the mail, she came back to me in the car in shock. Basically, on the customs form of the package, it says exactly, what it says on the dish towel, "Cute Little Fuckers" Dish Towel. She was like, "Mom! The language!" I just looked at her, smiled, and we laughed all the way home! Haha. Yup, the kitschy cute dish towel has the cutest little forest animals, surrounding a little cute 1950s girl, painting one of them, a fawn, as all the other forest animals look on. At the top, in bright red letters, "Cute Little Fuckers" on it. I know language, right. But, its so true. This goes back to my explanation about "Nursery Kitsch" taking off, and now more than ever, it is showing up in a lot of the goods that are being produced and sold today.

 The quality is wonderful and will be great for drying your dishes. I love the colors and the size is nice and large too. Then, I read the tag... it says, that 1 percent of the proceeds will go to Hunger Relief programs through out the world. What, no way! Awesome! Not only are you drying your dishes with a very absorbent towel, you are fighting World Hunger! Yesss!  I'm hoping this design is made into socks, totes, etc. There are other awesome items on their website to choose from!! I want everything! Ha!

I also wanted to share, this awesome trade I did with a fellow collector via IG, welovepunch. I actually saw this little cutie she had via her posts, and noticed it was the very same cutie, that another fellow collector, feeriqueshop, had in her collection. Feerique, posted it earlier this year, saying she found this cutie and that he was a sharperner. When I saw Ami's cutie, I knew immediately, that they were the same. I asked, Ami if she was interested in a trade, and she was! I was more so glad I found something that she liked in my collection, the pink Tacoplast Mobley type bear I got last month. So we made and even trade, and my little cutie arrived safely to me today, all the way from Sweden.


 From the time I saw him, he reminded me of one of my vintage squeak toys, the pink bear! So, I'm not sure if he is a reproduction and made into sharperners and sold. But he is definitely made from a similar mold as the squeak toy bear. I photographed them side by side so you can see. Awesome trade! Thank you, Ami!
Thanks for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment