Tuesday, October 22, 2019

VTG Online Goodies...

I've been slowly buying a few things here and there to add to my shop via Japan. So, here is what came in and a few have been already added to my Etsy shop! Be sure to check it out!
 I bought these gals through and online app and got them pretty fast. I shampooed and condition their hair and re-sewn a few of the snaps that were loose. Both are about 1970s tan type Poppo-chan dolls similar to Sekiguchi. Each sold separately on my Etsy shop.

 Girl in red dot dress has tie straps, while pink stripe just has snaps on the back side. Both about 5 inches tall.



 Next, I bought these cute pastel colored poodle shakers via Etsy. I've always wanted a set and to find them was awesome. They will be added to my collection for now. They both have their original cork stoppers and in lovely condition too. Sticker with "Japan" on them.


 I also won this cutie via Yahoo Japan, vintage ceramic bear in pastel coloring coin bank. He was just too cute to pass up. In excellent condition too and still has his original stopper. I will be adding him to my Etsy shop soon. Lovely addition to any bear or flower ceramic collection! Last, I adopted this cutie from Thailand on Etsy. She arrived safely to me and I had to do a few touch ups on her. I added a bit more white to her eyes, since the blue was off a bit, and some blush too! Now, she is ready to an underwater scene! She will be a part of my collection for a bit. I had one in my collection a few years back, shown here. There are different poses, and I must admit, I miss my last one, but it's okay. These were probably cake topper decor.


 She's just the cutest! Have a great week fellow collectors!

Thank you for reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment