Thursday, October 24, 2019

Goodies for My Shop!!

I received a few boxes today that will be added to my Etsy shop in just a few minutes!
 I found this rare cutie via an online Japan shop, a Tan Sun Chan doll, mint with her fashion and sandals. She is often hard to find and generally can go up to $300 US Dollars!! She will be added to my shop and at a reasonable price. Her sandals are just too cute! I washed her hair and replaced her bows and rubber bands.


 I won this lot of three vintage unopened puzzles. Lily and Marry as it was spelled or Mary and a Chiko Chan one. I might keep the Chiko Chan puzzle... Both the Lily and Mary puzzles will be added to my shop.




 I also found these two hangers by Ado Mizumori vintage Twiggy style. They are in lovely condition with some wear, but still nice for display and light use. I will add both to my shop also. I believe the one above is a boy and the other a girl. I'm so tempted to keep them. Noooo, must resist! LOL


 Last, my purchase from the famous Yatabazah on Ebay. He has a few goodies up for grabs and I couldn't resist this one. A loose German Tadie doll head with wig! She arrived safely today... now to find a body or stand for her! Thank you dear Thanos!! You know me too well dear! Ha!

 I hope to list most of the items shown in today's post in a few minutes or so... after I help Sara with homework first! LOL

Thank you for stopping by! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment