Sunday, October 13, 2019

Onine Finds In For This Week!

Here are a few items that I received the past week...
This awesome VTG Chalkware baby doll head wall plaque, from Ebay, is just one of my favorite finds this week. It showed up the week I came back home and when I won it, I was completely giddy. It is made in Canada, and probably used as a medicine advertisement piece in a pharmacy perhaps? It came with a blue ribbon, but I changed it to the pink you see. I may need to trim it a bit more. It has a wire for hanging and stamped, "The Gas City of the West, Medicine Hat Alberta, Canada." Just adorable and a lovely roly poly style baby for sure!



 Next, this lovely Rune Naito style coin bank of an Indian girl holding her baby or a doll perhaps. It came in a lot with a necklace. I decided to bid and won her through Yahoo Japan. I will list the coin bank in my Etsy shop later today. She is in lovely condition and still has her original stopper. Just adorable and rare too. The necklace is a lovely pose doll style Ayumi Uyama look, with plastic shell and beaded pearl decor. A teen girl's fashion necklace. Sadly, one of the shells has a chip, but still a lovely necklace. I will keep for my collection for now.



 Then, I also got a lot of 2 vintage walker dolls with sleep eyes, both possibly 1950s and 1960s. One in her wedding dress above. She stands about 19 inches tall, comes with her white gown, white panties, socks, and a pair of red shoes. Her sleep eyes are a bit off, but can close and open. Similar to Oike sleep eye dolls. She is marked, "20" at base of the head. The 2nd doll is also about 19 inches tall also, wearing a white sailor dress with socks, panty, and shoes. She might be the younger of the two, and I believe may be called, "Margaret", not absolutely sure. Possibly made by Nakajima Seisakusho, no markings sadly. She has the most amazing blue eyes. I washed both dolls hair and clothing, because they were completely dingy and dark with age and dust. But, they turned out okay. I will definitely list the wedding walker in my Etsy shop.




 Last, I found a few things at the Goody store, and these cute pastel furry bow key chains are just adorbs. Chika chan clone wearing a Pippa jumper! She stopped by to say, "Hi!"

 Hope you all are having a safe weekend!

Thank you for reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment