Saturday, June 9, 2012

Amazing things from Taiwan too!

I've been trying to be hush-hush about an amazing shop also on etsy, which is also my competition but in a good way!! This shop also sells amazing vintage anime pencils cases, canteens, etc! I've already purchased two items from her and love them very much!!

Today, I received the second item and even though it may not be made in Japan, But I truly love the artwork on it too!
I was able to snatch this lovely made in Taiwan vintage pencil case. Inside shop owner also added a cute anime girl bookmark! It also came with a cute paperdoll and coloring book. The shop often has amazing items and is the same place I got the Macoto colored pencil tin!


I also received very quickly my brunette magnetic dancing toy!

I love the box and I ended up purchasing 2 more one for each of my daughters!! Now, I have a sister to the blonde one!!






A closer shot of the little dancer! I may want to get another set for mint keeping purposes...LOL!

Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

2 comments:

  1. I love this little ballerina ! So cool !
    Maryann :)

    ReplyDelete