Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What's in this week...

I actually had mostly items for the shop in this lot. A lot of different things I was able to snag from Yahoo Japan! Check it out...

I found a Lot of two art bags and it came with a set of paper flowers, and a puzzle. I also found a canteen with cute anime girls. A Lot of 2 pencil cases, some tiny cases with first aide kit, memo pad accessories, and a cute book type case with paper clips and other things. Two poseys in a Lot and I just adore the brunette one! Also a vintage tulip cup in pink! Most have already been added to the shop and some have sold already...
This cute anime girl case looks like a tiny book and has some cute graphics on it. I may decide to keep this one?? I also started adding some items from previous shipments, that I've decided to let go-_-; I just have too, I am hoping they can bring joy to someone else...So make sure you check the shop! Some of my past goodies I've kept, have been added there!!

Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment