Saturday, August 18, 2012

More lovely pics of Doran Doran...

It's been raining on again and off. So, with the overcast skies, I've been taking pics of my Aram dolls! Here are a few to see!
 The girls decided to have a picnic.
 Heukdan wearing a cute ensemble in dots!
 Baekdan wearing Odeco dress and mod dot stockings!
In our yard we have these lovely bright pink wild flowers! When I was a child I used to pick them all the time. I just had to take a photo of Baekdan next to them!

Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

2 comments:

  1. Where can you find these dolls in the US? Can you buy them online?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Erin,

      Atomaru sells them thru her blog page, but its in Korean so you will have to wait til' she offers them internationally, thru her flickr group here:
      http://www.flickr.com/groups/1834842@N23/

      I know she also has a web shop, but only in Korean. So, those of us outside Korea have to wait til' she announces sales to us-_-; Sorry, I couldn't be of more help on this! hugs, gg

      Delete