Monday, August 20, 2012

Redressing the girls and finding some things stashed away...

I decided to change the girls outfits up today! Heukdan looks better in the mod geometric dress for Odeco, and Baekdan looks lovely in this teal dress I had her in before. I just added a few more things to the outfits...
On Baekdan, I added a white belt, and tied her hair. On Heukdan, I bought these cute red tights made for blythe by coolcat on ebay! and a bow!

Then, I remember to look for this mini movie viewer I had from the 90's. It plays one of my fave shows from back then called, "Saba's Adventures of The Little Mermaid." So, I also took a pic of the viewer and took video too! I love to document stuff, I'm such a nerd O.o

Below, my quote on flickr:
I found this in my stash of tiny things, and decided to take a pic. I think I bought it at a Toysrus store when I lived in Ohio, back in 1994! I didn't realize that there was more than one part of the movie to each colored viewer. I thought all were showing off the same part...sadly, I only got this one-_-; a part 3! But it's one of my fave parts, where she kisses the prince!

Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment