Friday, August 23, 2013

More Figures from Hobby Link Japan Arrive!!

Today I received another package from Hobby Link Japan! I had ordered these items about the same time as Yotsuba, but instead of them shipping together, they were shipped separately...oh well!

 Yotsuba is curious...I actually got this cute Chibi-kyn Chara: Tsukihi Araragi figure on sale! Along with a Revoltech Pixar Figure Collection Sully and boo! There was some type of promotional thing earlier last week, probably for the Holiday, and many items were over 75% off!! I wish I had gotten more!
 Tsukihi is very cute in her kimono and small too. I could put her head on a Picco Neemo body D, of course after I've modded the neck peg... maybe?!
 Here is Sully and Boo. I love the Revoltech body, very poseable and you can even move his eyes!! He has an extra faceplate with teeth, and he comes with a teeny tiny Boo!

 I will more then likely give these two to my girls, especially since Sara loves em' more!!

 Boo's mask can be removed, and her head can move too. Here she is playing on my keyboard...

Yotsuba wanted to hold her too! These figures are lots of fun and its amazes me how articulate most of them are!!

Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment