Monday, August 19, 2013

My Latest Fashion Teener Arrives...

While doing my usual searches thru ebay...I went into my fave search list and found 2 NRFC Mattel Fashion Teeners. There was a Moreen and Loreen. I already had a nice minty Loreen, but I've always wanted a complete Moreen set, especially with her clothing and shoes!! So, I decided to bid on her and to my surprise won her at such a low price!! Whoa, that's almost crazy and impossible to do, til' now!!

Generally, these cute teeny tiny barbies go for a lot. At least, since the last time I checked, but, I guess nowadays, they are just going and for a lot cheaper than usual!!

Well, she arrived to me today and I just had to take some pics of this amazing find!!

 Moreen above in her all minty-ness!! Believe it or not, I haven't collected anything barbie since 2000!! The only exception are these tiny gals. I just love em' and I guess because they were made during my birth year, makes them even more worth it!!

 Yup, these are teeny tiny barbie dolls made in the similar image as the suntanned 'Malibu' Barbie. Though smaller, these gals have almost the same bods as the older barbies with her long legs and tippy-toe feet! About 4 inches tall!

 a few pics below and above of the back side of the card. I love that they each come with several fashions and 2 pairs of shoes. You don't have to buy separate items, its all in one package!! Even better! I was tickled at the age sticker, 3 to 14!!

 I'm pretty good at not removing a doll from its packaging to keep the value, but at the same time, its more fun to play with them!!

 I love the artwork and the words above, "I have lots 'n lots of pretty clothes! Dress me up! Make me pose!"
 Moreen is the redhead. I think she is harder to find complete and with all her original fashions...

Look at her teeny tiny shoes!! It amazed me when sellers find them loose and still with the dolls!! Now, I just need to break out my other loose gals and do a photo shoot! LOL...

Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

4 comments:

  1. Don't think I've seen this before. If I have I didn't realize she's that tiny. She's cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI TM,

      I know how you feel. I had seen them back in early 2000's but at the time they hardly ever showed up in auctions. but lately, you can find them more often than before! Thanks dear too! hugs, gg

      Delete
  2. Love this. Congratulations to the find....

    Lil on Lilsdolls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Lil,

      Thanks dear so much. It's nice when you can find things in the end^_~ Many hugs, gg

      Delete