Saturday, November 23, 2013

Cute things arrive!

Just a short post of two items that came in this week, that I wanted to share...
 I was able to catch the pre-order of this cute school uniform made for Picco Neemos! Sadly, the other sets pre-order was already sold out!! Yup, a pre-order sold out-_-; Oh well, at least I got one set! I tried it out on my girl below, but sadly, some areas like length, and layers are an issue. Though I know the outfit will be gorgeous on Lien...But I wanted to see if my Shinki below could fit it as well!
I also found more cute Christmas ornaments below. These cuties have seen better days, but they are still cute to add to my growing Christmas collection!
 Two lovely cats, and a really cute panda! From a lot thru ebay.
Sadly, he has a mark...but he is still a cute ornament!!
Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment