Saturday, February 15, 2014

Miniature Sunbonnet Picture Frames!!

Wow, I didn't even know these little works of art existed!! While doing my usual searches for miniature things on ebay, I came across a vintage MIP Sunbonnet Picture frames by Merrimack. These miniature reprints of famous artworks are amazing! So tiny and great for vintage 1/12 scale dollhouses, I can't wait to try these in one of my rooms, or a dollhouse!
 Three picture frames in the package of those famous 70's style "Holly Hobbie" or Sunbonnet gals. Great for a bedroom scene or living room. The frames are plastic, and the art photos are in good condition for their age. Sadly, one of the frames is a bit aged and the plastic has whiten at the bottom, as you can see in the middle frame below.
 They are faves for sure!
Then below, I took some pics of Shiori in my hand. She is so tiny and delicate. She will be great to use in 1/12 scale homes also! Okay, I need to break out my doll rooms or a dollhouse!!

Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

4 comments:

  1. Shiori is beautiful! You did a wonderful job hybriding her!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear A. Jane! I was so happy she turned out beautifully!! hugs, gg

      Delete
  2. Those little frames are so cute, and Shiori is lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear Heather! Aren't these tiny frames amazing!! I just need to break out one of my doll houses or rooms to showcase them in!! Awe, thanks too dear! hugs, gg

      Delete