Monday, February 10, 2014

Monday's Mail Call...

Ahhh, Mondays... Sometimes Mondays can be horrible, especially when you had a nice relaxing weekend and just don't want to have to go to back to a full work week! Then again, Mondays can be amazing, because of the thrill one feels when receiving goodies you've bought online!

I do try to pride myself in finding random cheap things these days...it works! LOL
 I found these 1/24 scale Blue Box chairs on etsy and decided to get them for my plastic Japanese dollhouse. I don't care for the yellow coloring, but I may just dress them up to look more modern...
 ...and I did! They look amazing with red felt seat cushions along with this Petite Princess coffee table, it now looks like a modern dinette set!
 I glued red felt and can't wait to use them in the house!
 I also found these cute Capsule Q Fraulien series figures of Biblia Koshodou no Jiken Techou, thru ebay. I've always wanted these two styles from the four, and I was able to get em' cheap too!
My fave above and below. I've thought about modifying them to be used on MMS bods? hmmm, but at the same time I like em' just they way they are! We'll see if I am brave enough to modify them??
 I started to read the manga series, and so far it's okay.
 Then, I also got these teeny tiny plastic watering cans in a lot of 15 thru etsy. But the seller sent me more than 15! Hmm, I feel like a project is coming on with these?! LOL!
Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment