Friday, May 16, 2014

Mail Call!

While working on the classroom. I received in the mail just a few items...
 Azone released the boy jumper outfits and I received mine! I wanted the jumper for Heukdan! I also received a school set by Bandai, sadly, the pieces are more for 1/6 scale, so I will only be able to use the chalk and holder for my Classroom-_-;
Heukdan fits the cute fashion well. I only used the jumper in this shot. Still she's a breath of fresh air in her new duds!!

Shiori just had to try on a cute mask from the megahouse 'festival days' set, while I was re-organizing my rement and megahouse miniatures... Too cute and funny!

PS I will be traveling to the Philippines for my husband's next surgery...I will post from the PI!
Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment