Tuesday, May 27, 2014

The Weekend!

We mostly spent the daytime indoors...
My husband took the photo below of the morning sun shining onto the building windows. It was gonna be a nice day to be out an about.

But instead we mostly spent it indoors...By evening we went out and had dinner at the lovely restaurants that lined the first floor of GreenBelt Mall.
On Saturday we ended up eating at Chili's. We have a Chili's on Guam, and so the menu was quite the same with some exceptions of the local dishes here in the PI. Above a yummy fried cheese cake and ice cream dessert. Delicious!

On Sunday, we ate at an Italian restaurant for lunch. I loved their caesar salad. It was amazing!
 I got the Meatball Marinara Spaghetti below...
 and my husband got the Seafood Spaghetti below. Do you see the squid!! He said it was delicious! I will take his word for it! LOL
 By Monday, I got my hair cut and we did a lot of walking around. Mostly, just looking and enjoying the area. By Tuesday, we went to Chai Time and got bubble Milk Tea, Yum!
 It's nice you can choose to have more sugar or less, and ice too! It was delicious! My husband just got himself chocolate milk. Mine was of course Pearl Milk Tea! At dinner we went to another Italian restaurant and my husband ordered this dish below along with salad and I ordered a salad as well. But believe it or not, this was the first time I've ever tried oysters.
I love certain sea foods, but am just not as brave to try certain ones. So above, I did try one of the oysters and it was actually quite delicious! So, at least I can say I've tried it^_~

Missing home, my children and my dolls!
Thanks for reading! - ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment