Monday, December 22, 2014

Working on Something New!

Loving anything with mermaids as usual, I decided to make some miniature books and necklace related items!! These will be gifts to a lovely Japanese family, The Nakamura's, that have become close friends of ours, and visiting Tonggan Guest House soon!! Yippee! We are so excited to be seeing them!
 I made two versions. Above, with one scene of the book from inside, of Marina drinking the potion and then the Prince finding her... Below, the Prince and Marina, and Marina's sisters giving her the dagger to kill the Prince.

 Above, is one of my favorite drawings in the book!
 Below, the front and back cover of the book.

 Then, I decided to make them into necklaces and added some cute starfish beads, and other accents!
 I know they'd be cute as key chains or cell charms too! But I like wearing em'!!

 My packaged necklaces!

Thanks for looking! - ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment