Monday, December 1, 2014

Figma Free!: Haruka Nanase Out of Box!!

Oh my goodness gracious!! If you love amazing looking anime guys, then you must get this awesome Figma Free! Haruka Nanase Figure! I briefly posted that I received him here in this post... But today, I had time to take him out of box and pose him along with my Konami MMS Shiori!! Enjoy, the sexy shots!!
 Haruka is amazing, his body is very poseable just like other figmas. The nice feature is that you can dress him up, because he is in his default swimsuit!
 He is my first guy figma, and I must admit he is just too gorgeous or as my teen daughter would say, "He's hot!"
 You will have three facial expressions to play with, along with hands parts, goggles, and stand.

 My MMS hybrid Shiori looks amazing with him in her MMS body bathing suit series too!

 I think my favorite face plate is this one above and below. He looks so coy and sweet! I know that this figma sold out somewhat fast. You might be able to find him thru secondary market... He'll be great for 1/12 scale scenes too! It will be interesting to see the other guys from this series when they are released!!
Thanks for looking! - ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment