Sunday, February 28, 2016

Getting Better at This!

I started working on this cutie Yesterday evening... I was surprised to finish him up this morning?!

 Another retro doggie creation using needle felting. This time I was a bit cleaner with his eyes, and body. I'm trying to do better with his nose and mouth. But even though I have an awl tool, it doesn't make the holes big enough for me to put the nose properly into the right spot. So, I end up having to needle felt the wool around it... ugh.

But, it is better than nothing...
 I am waiting for more safety eyes and noses that are smaller in the mail.

 I even got braided trim to use and I found jump rings with tags that I could personalize, all through etsy.

Earlier, Saturday we had to go uptown to do some errands, and I picked up a few items at the 100yen store!
 Such a cute stand up card with bear above! Also, some more fabrics too!
The one in blue tones remind me of Orla Kiely designs! and also pink gingham print. I hope to use these for my creations...

Thank you for reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment