Tuesday, March 15, 2016

A Few Goodies...

I wanted to share some of the goodies that came in the mail from Yahoo Japan! There were a few items up for auction, that I decided to go ahead and get...

 Vintage Jr. Margaret doll pink dress fashion above, MIB. I loved this dress and was so happy to find it. I want to see if it can fit Oike?!
 I also won this Jr. Margaret print dress fashion also MIB. It even comes with shoes!

 I also won this cute vintage Rune Naito style print tote. It will be cute to hold a bento lunch or just to hold a vintage dolly or toy!

 Also, this sold out cute Swimmer Bird in a cage mini table. It will be added to my collection of mini table. Which is growing to four types now! LOL

 Lastly, this cute vintage retro art bag in blue plaid with cute retro dog felt applique! I will be adding this one to the shop!


Just too cute for words! Great for holding paint brushes, charcoal pencils, etc.

Thanks for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment