Monday, August 22, 2016

New Moo Cards In and YouMakeMeDesign Pin!

Rainy day today, but I was able to p/up the mail after doing some errands uptown...

 Here's what came in...
 I had to order new business cards from Moo.com! My last set, ran out a few weeks ago, and these cards are little gifts I add in all my customer's purchases!
 This time I just had 10 designs done with recent pics of my cuties... I've been a moo customer for some time now, and they never disappoint!

I also received my order from YouMakeMeDesign on etsy! I just had to get myself one of these cute
retro pastel puppy enamel pins!
 As I chew my bubble gum/gift, my new pastel puppy pin is just the cutest thing ever! As modeled by my big baby doll.
 It arrived to me super fast from UK! Awesome! Can't wait to add this sweetie to my retro pin collection!

Thanks for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment