Sunday, August 28, 2016

Pekochan is Here!

My pre-order of "Peko-Chan" from Amiami is here...

Peko-chan is the mascot character for Fujiya Co., Ltd. famous makers of Milky Candies. You can read more about her here. I grew up eating milky candies, my sister still loves them today. Where as, I enjoy eating them once in awhile, mostly to try their new flavors. Ha.

A Nendoroid Peko-Chan was released and I made sure to get myself a figure!
 She is so cute and you are able to change out her face, and arms. Sadly, her movements are limited. She is still fun to play with!

She comes with 3 faces, 3 sets of changeable arms, extra neck joint, 4 lollipops, one box of milky candy and a stand.
 Ugh, dying of cuteness here!!

I even tried to make a stop-motion short video, below. No sound. Just for fun. Enjoy!

Thanks for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment