Wednesday, January 25, 2017

A Busy Week!

We have been mostly uptown, trying to get our new property ready for business. Sadly, we have to wait for the Business License section to finish updating their certificates in order to properly certify us for "Short Term Vacation Rentals" with the updated license. Our paperwork is done, we are just waiting for them. Ugh. We also had to meet with installers for cable, internet, & phone. So, I spent my whole Tuesday at our studio waiting for them... Not fun. It was completed though. Click here if you would like to see our vacation rentals.

Even today, I went back up there to finish setting up our router. Whew. Slowly, but surely its coming together... So, I checked the mail and here's what came in...

 Cute ceramic deer couple on a bench, made in Japan, 1960s, I believe. Missing their umbrella. I will add these two in my shop. Maybe their new owner can find a replacement umbrella or balloons?! Oh an idea!
 Love their big eyes! Adorable.

I received another Rushton crying bear, I was able to find this cutie from Yahoo Japan. Cheaper than ebay prices for now. Whew.   I cleaned him up a bit and added blush, repainted his eyebrows and nose too.

 I may go back in and add some more blue eye shadow? Added a hot pink ribbon, may change it to yellow.

Then, I saw a really cute star lamp from Retrokids.com and they had kawaii faces on them. So, I decided to add a cute face to my LED color changing star light. Sara joined me and created the one on the left, her star light. She is just as talented as her siblings! We definitely had fun doing them.

Thanks for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment