Thursday, September 28, 2017

Loot From Mini Vacay!

Here's what I brought back with me from my family's mini vacation!

This time, I made sure to get some gatcha prizes! At Aeon Mall, two of the shops, I had planned to visit was Book Off and Daiso. I really wanted to get more bows, either in the styles I had already or whatever they had for sale... We were pressed for time, so we went to Book Off first. Sadly, not much was there, not like last time. There were a few vintage toys and dolls, but nothing worth getting for me. Sam was like what kind of shop is this? He wouldn't understand and we even tried explaining it to him... Oh well.
 So, Daiso was next. It was very crowded more so than last time, and a lot of Korean tourists too, elderly tourists more so. Above, I got some retro candies, along with newer candies for the girls and I to try!
 I even got some candies for Sara to take to her class and share with her friends and teacher. She wanted to get a few gatcha toys for her best friends as well.
 From the Daiso, I found this pre-sewn dotted ribbon and lace. It might be good for some pin chair decor or a dolly bathing suit? I did find some bows, in baby blue dots and pink dots with lace. Also, these cute pastel colored bows in white, blue, purple, and pink. The Hello Kitty clips I got from the Hello Kitty shop in the airport. They are wire clips in cute colors of gold, rose gold, red, purple, pink, for your hair. I may use some on Jenny.

 The retro candies from the Retro candy shop in the mall. This time I got, more whistle candies, pretend cigarette candies, cookies, sour soda gummies, Fujiya heart candies, and Glico chocolate and coffee heart caramels. Yum!
 I got this mini toy drink vending machine filled with gum at the retro candy shop. Just couldn't resist a small vending machine...
At the airport vending machine in the Hello Kitty shop, a lovely My Melody wooden Kokeshi. One of my wants, was a Sailormoon crescent moon light key chain, and I got exactly that! Yay me!


Sailormoon compact, and a cute teddy bear key chain. I'd have to look up the character for this one.


 The tiniest vending machine ever!! I got this one at the hotel gatcha machine. Tiny little soda is supposed to drop, after you press the black button. At the back side you can put the same soda back into the vending machine.


 This cute stuffed creature key chain. Also from the hotel, they reminded me of sock monkeys, but it says, "Craftholic".
 This cute bear is from "The Bear School" series. I got him from the airport gatcha machine. I fell in love with its big head. The head is the gatcha container, inside are parts to create the big teddy you see.


 Just adorable. I will put some of the gatcha's you see here as giveaways in my next post! So, stay tuned!

Before my trip, I got this lovely vintage Big Eyed art print in the mail. She is a lovely addition to my wall art. Made in Denmark, it says the artists name is Ana? Not sure.

 My first art print of similar design, also by Denmark. I hope to have these two lovelies hanging up on my wall soon.
Thank you for reading! ~ ggsdolls

2 comments:

  1. Love all your stuff������

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eve, Awe, thank you again dear friend! Many hugs, Gigi

      Delete