Tuesday, January 23, 2018

ggsdolls Tees in My Etsy Shop Now!

I just listed my newly released ggsdolls design "Squeak Toy Trio" Youth Tees in my shop!! They are available in Youth Small, Youth Medium, and Youth Large! Get them while they last! I hope to make more and in adult sizes too!
Took one of my favorite vintage Japan squeak rubber toys set and made them into an adorable printed Tee to wear!!
 Sara was kind enough to model them for me! In my etsy shop, so stop by!

I also received these cute retro dolly fashions by Endangered Sissy on etsy! I have been wanting to get one or more of Pamela's creations for some time. Great fashions for your Blythe, Licca Chan, even Nana from Korea!
 She even dropped me a note and I must say, I love the artwork on her stationary too! So nostalgic, reminds me of artwork for "The Beatles" or 1970s groovy-ness...
 Nana by Bomulsung wearing the mod dress! She's just adorable in it too!
 I know it will fit Francine as well. Thank you Pamela!!

Next, I ordered these adorable nursery dresser knobs from ebay. A seller, (faith_n_him) from Ohio custom makes them. There are several to choose from, and they each have some earlier and later released Meyercord decal cuties we all know and love. My faves are the two, a bunny, and a bear. I ordered just the two, to change out the plain ones I have on my pink shabby chic shelf...
 Before...
 After...
What do you think? Goes well with the decal on the shelf at the back, right?! I will definitely be back for more!

Last thing, I redressed Cherry chan in this cute "Who's that girl" by VOLKS Japan top, I've had for years now, along with Kikipop bloomers, and azone stockings. Love the color and look on her!


Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment