Friday, January 4, 2019

Online Haul Arrives...

Here are some finds, from various online shops, that came in!! I found a swimmer mini table, mirror, a vintage dolly badge, and ceramic bunny couple.

 I've been collecting Swimmer brand mini tables since 2016, when I found out they existed. When Swimmer had an online shop, I bought two, and made it my mission to find a few of the older releases, I fell in love with. One being this lovely puppy 70s style cutie! Now, I own a newer star bunny, a bird in cage, and this one. They are basically small tables you could use as a plant stand, display cute kitsch things on it or just to write on top of while you are sitting on your favorite chair. If you'd like to see my other mini tables here they are in past posts. I've sold the cat, and the puppy in a hat box. I also found another Swimmer gray fawn mirror, I will be adding the mirror to my shop in a moment. Mind you they go fast, and I'm trying to locate more, so if you are interested message me via Etsy.


 This vintage dolly badge, I had to get. I have one with Maho No Mako. So, she will be a part of my little badge collection. The seller stated, it was a friend of Licca chan, but she looks like one of the toddler dolls instead? Not sure. It would be nice to find this friend doll if she exists? I will need to replace the metal pin backing, its rusted out. Last, is the cute ceramic vintage bunny couple!! They each have crazing all over, but no chips or knicks. They are smaller than the usual bunny couple we see. Still just as adorable. I added some sheer ribbons to both the male and female bunbun. The boy is winking, and the girl has closed eyes, with a very small opening to her backside. A planter perhaps? she so small though, so maybe you could add flowers instead. They looked to be made either in Japan or China like the Lapins we often see.



 I will add them to my Etsy shop in just a moment. Lovely couple too!

Thank you for reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment