Thursday, January 31, 2019

Season of Love Finds!

I actually wasn't going with a theme, but the items that arrived to me this week, ah well, they all ended up being in the theme of "Love" or "Valentine's". Haha, a happy coincidence, I suppose.

Here's what came in the mail...
 I found this lovely vintage Rushton Skunk, a vintage girl figurine, and traded with a fellow collector for her small Unicorn ornament. I have been trying to find a small unicorn and luckily, a fellow collector had two, and we ended up trading. Her small Uni for my Unicorn Shaker. Definitely a great trade, and now, I have the pair. They both have a metal loop on their necks.  So, perhaps instead of ornaments, they were attached to a Mother Unicorn? More than likely. Then, this lovely red Ado Mizumori girl figurine with gold tone hair. I spotted her via IG, and was able to contact the shop owner. She was willing to sell and took Paypal. Yesss! I received her today, and I was truly surprised at how quick that was. I believe she just sent it Saturday! What?!!





 This lovely Valentine's Day "Love Me" Rushton Skunk, all original was from one of my favorite websites in Japan. Shocking while searching, because, this lovely Skunk was listed, What?! No way!! Yup. I snatched him up too, I just couldn't resist the price either... He is amazing, just needed a good wipe down and that was it. He still has his heart flower hat too! More and more, I'm seeing many collectors falling for the "Creepy-Cute" Rubber Face plushies, from the past. It's hard not too! All in lovely reds and whites, they are ready for the season of Love!! Ha! February here we come!

 Last, I got two cute acrylic Vinnieboy bear pins. They took almost a month to get to me. Ugh. But, they are lovely and I just need to place them on a cute purse or plush... Maybe? Last, is another Rushton smiling dog plush. I used BUY IT NOW on Ebay and he arrived fairly quickly too. He will be added to my growing Rushton Collection. I prefer the small plushies too, easier to display and store! Just adorable too. I will need to update a group photo of my Rushtons soon!

 Thank you so much for stopping by! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment