Thursday, December 19, 2019

Online Finds In!!

Well, this week has been quite a ride... My used car of 6 years finally had an issue we did not want to spend any more money on... So, while car hunting. I sold another rare furry for that purpose, and before the car issues, I also found some goodies for my shop...
I decided to get some small banners made for our guesthouse and my shop. I found a shop that did just that through Etsy, and here are the banners. Nice and simple. I was hoping they did colored photos too, but nope. I found this lovely vintage snow baby plush doll made in China from Australia. She is just like those plush dolls shown on the vintage candy tins. Photo example shown below...




 I won this cute "Coraline" type ornament, by Crate & Barrel, titled, "Beatnik Dad". He looks so cool with his mustache, too bad he doesn't have a beard! Now, to find the "Mom'! I was contacted via IG about a lot of vintage rubber faces and they arrived safely from Mexico. I've already put most of it in my shop! They are definitely clones, but still an awesome find! Baby faces, a duck similar to Rushton, a sad face bear, another fox face, and a few unique ones in there too! The duck and baby, the previous owner started to make a mask or plush perhaps... not sure.




 I also won this lovely vintage Tomy Matilda doll suitcase. Its from the 80s I believe or late 70s. It is supposed to hold a small 10 inch doll with her clothes. The doll is similar to Holly Hobby type, with the southern belle dresses. I just wanted the suitcase! And it arrived fast from Yahoo Japan too! Yay! Next, I also won this lovely green haired Passion sitting doll. I've seen pink and green only so far. She is in lovely condition and already listed in my shop!



 Last, I discovered the series called, "World's Smallest" toys editions!! Oh my gosh, mostly because of the tiny little Elf on the Shelf. I had to get these miniature toys of yesterday for my collection!! And they are small enough to store too! Yesss!! As a child I had the popping push toy by fisher price, the pull toy phone, and stackables. I've always wanted the "Lite Brite" as a kid, but I don't know why I never got it?! LOL Now, I have the mini version! Yippee!!
 Mini Nelly, saying Happy Holidays from Tonggan Guesthouse!! Hope you all have a wonderful holiday season too!

 Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

BTW, I did get a new car! My husband and I decided on a 2019 Honda HRV. It's nice to have a reliable car again. Thank you all for the support, my family and I truly appreciate it, Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment