Friday, December 6, 2019

Busy, But Trying to List em'!

Okay, so trying to work through all my containers is not as easy as I thought it would be. LOL, slowly but surely it's getting there! Whew
Meong wearing another cute pink and white fashion from MLP. I love this one best, and the fashion came with little yellow shoes!! I also made sure to buy this book I made on Black Friday, through Snapfish. It a smaller book and I used, Happy Sachiyo Bunnies to create it. I will see if anyone is interested, then I will hold a pre order of the book... It's about a brother and sister team exploring my room and having an adventure doing it. It was fun and easy to create!


 Then, I bought new bedding for my bed. I love the colors too! I also helped Sara to create her very first book! She wrote and illustrated herself. All I did was edit and got the book printed! She did an awesome job and I'm so proud of her. Just like her sister Tabytha, who also made 3 books herself!


 This cutie Rune Naito is a coin bank and listed in my Etsy shop, along with this lovely Margaret talking doll. Not sure if she works. I will have to try her soon. A vintage Rune Sailor boy coin bank also available for adoption. Be sure to check out my shop!!


 This amazing Mini Mini Doll is similar to the PeeWee version by Uneeda. She comes with her very own doll carry case, and I love her cute long purple hair. I don't recall seeing these dolls with purple hair! All original and she has a little closet to hold her fashions in. She's just adorable and chubby! I hope to have her listed soon!

 She's the same size as the other little doll, I found here, The tiny terry clone. Please check my shop often. I'm slowly getting things added, and thank you so much for checking back with me and my shop.

Thank you for reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment