Saturday, December 14, 2019

Whaat?! Finds!!

Okay, funny strange stuff happening as of late... Here I am trying to sell off most of my collection and many of my ISOs are showing up these days! Not complaining mind you, but Oh kay! Haha!
 I found this amazing Rune Naito Triangle Cap Boy, Sankakubo coin bank in pink from an online Japanese shop. He's so stinkin' cute! I've always wanted one, but figured I'd probably won't find one, and I did!! Yippee! He will be a keeper! Minor wear, but otherwise lovely. His flocked sticker cover, needs repair, but no complaints here!


 Next, this unique oil cloth vintage roly poly doll, probably 1930s, was found on Etsy. There is another listed, as I write this. But, this one, I fell in love with for the colors and design. I've always liked oil cloth dolls, but majority of the time they can be very costly, and I always worry that being in the heat on Guam, they will just disintegrate. But, I guess for now, I will just enjoy her anyways... LOL

I also found this lovely vintage Ideal 1967 Honey Ball doll with original pram and fashion. She was listed via Ebay as a charity item and I was surprised, that I won. Honey Ball is generally rare and hard to find. So, to win one, was a bit of a shock. But, I'm happy I did. She will live with me too! You can sometimes find her easily through Yahoo Japan, but she is costly there too. I almost never see any up for auction. But there are a few listed via Ebay now. I couldn't help but get some lovely Evangelion enamel pins to add to my collection too! She may have a few left in her shop?! Also, a few retro Christmas items I had to add to my decor, thanks to many Instagram collectors sharing theirs. Haha!


 My guess is that, Christmas is the best time to find your ISOs!! Happy Hunting!!

Thank you for reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment