Friday, December 27, 2019

Goodies Added to My Etsy Shop!!

I hope you all had a very special Christmas this year. It has been a wonderful year of ups and downs and mostly growing and learning year. I can't believe its almost 2020!! Time just flies doesn't it?!

Here are some new items that will be added to my Etsy shop soon, if it hasn't already been added?! LOL
 I discovered this lot of toddler doll dresses via Ebay and was able to get them at a decent price. They are all NOS dresses by Premier for dolls that are 20" to 21". Like Alexander's Janie, Baby McGuffey, Pussycat-Puddin, Effanbee's Sugar Plum and Ideal's Baby Velvet dolls. But if you look closely, the yellow dress with the blue and red trim on the apron, is similar to Chatty Cathy's dress! I most especially love this blue daisy dress! I'm so tempted to keep. Sadly Sophie can't fit it, it is too large for her even though she is a 20" doll. Ugh. But, maybe someone could use it for their doll or plush. I love the vintage style and look. Some of them come with pantaloons, some don't. So please look for them in my Etsy shop!!





 This cutie, I found via ebay. She is a vintage Hong Kong doll. If you look closely, her face is very similar to Tiny Terry! But, she is really a Herman Pecker "Boots" doll. I guess the previous owner decided to give her a toddler body, I don't believe it is original to the body, as the head is loose. But she is still so cute even as a toddler or baby doll. I will also add her to my Etsy shop. Next, I won this lovely long cat coin bank from Yahoo Japan. Adding this to my shop as well. In lovely condition, still has its original stopper as well.




 I opened up my World's Smallest Lite Brite!! It was fun to try it out! Sara enjoyed it as well. Good old fashioned toys, not like our phones. Ahhh the memories!! If you haven't checked out the World's Smallest toy series, you need too!! Haha! Finally, one of my ultimate ISOs, a vintage tin Fanny Farmer candy house coin bank!! Yippee! I found it just before Christmas week, up for grabs on Ebay. It was a bit pricey, but so worth it! Missing its key, I hope to be able to find a spare or use pliers. Haha. I can't wait to use it for scenic dolly or toy pics soon. I will admire this on my end table...


 That's all for now, so be sure to look at my Etsy shop! I've listed a few of the dresses so far, and just need to list the rest! It's Friday here! Happy Weekend ahead to you all too!

Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment