Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Fabric Fun!!

From my last post you saw, that fun retro Purple dotted Rushton Plushie fabric! I decided to take half the fabric and cut out each of the cute plushies and make them into little pillows of awesomeness...
I wanted to create something to make each of the plushies stand out on their own and be loved separately. So, I started off with cutting each of the designs separately, and using some pink and blue satin for the backing. Later, I decided to use some hot pink ribbon for the top loops to hang them with, and some satin ribbon to make bows on each of them. After stuffing them, I was trying to decide what else I could add to them. In hindsight, I realized I had some bells, that I could either place inside them or hang on their loops or key rings.
 I had already completed three before realizing I had the bells. So, I added the bells to their bows instead. But, the last two, I was able to place the bells inside. The chick below, I used leftover blue satin for her backing, from my last project. So, there are a few words that you can see at the bottom, and in French. LOL








 I like how each turned out, and my faves I think are the poodle and baby chick! I will add them to my shop, soon! I hope you all are safe and healthy!!

Thank you to all our Frontliners!! God bless you!

Thank you for reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment