Monday, May 25, 2020

Online Finds That Finally Made It From Japan

I recently received a box from Japan via DHL. Since EMS Japan is on hold due to the pandemic, the only way I can get my boxes to ship, is thru DHL, and darn is it HELLA expensive!! Ugh Well, it will have to trickle down to the merchandise, unfortunately. But, here is what came in, and what I've been working on this past holiday weekend!
 I received a lot with this lovely winking cat incense holder or spoon rest. I listed it in my shop yesterday and it sold fast!! Next, this lovely Bell, with cute pup friends. Sadly, it was missing its bell, so I added one. Still works nicely too!


 This cute child's cup with sunflower decor, and these two Rune Panda's, figurine and key chain. In the lot also came this cute grumpy Ado Mizumori kitty ornament. I've added him along with a blue pup, and sold as a set. Just adorable!!


 Last, in the lot, was this mint in box panda on a flocked boot coin bank! Just adorable, still has its original stopper too. Sadly, there is a drop of glue residue and it has darken from age. I don't want to remove it, only because it will take flocking with it. Still, it displays nicely and bright too! All of the items above are listed in my Etsy shop!!

 Then, I worked on restoring this cute vintage plush bunny. He's been washed, and I've replaced the wires in his ears. So now, they are poseable again. I love his lavender plush with pink dotted ears. Last, I added a pale satin bow. Just too cute. He too is already listed in my shop. No markings, he may be a Gund?



 Last, I made this Fuzbear bag tag, using a vintage rubber face bear, and blue and pink mohair faux fur. I added a gingham pink and white hang tie, and a pink ribbon with bell on his collar. So, when you jiggle him, he jingles! This time I trimmed the fur.

 I have a few more rubber faces, I will try to craft em' into something... So more soon!

I hope you all had a great Memorial Day Weekend?!

Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment