Wednesday, August 25, 2021

Time to Prepare!

 

I got the call today for my actual surgery date. Almost 2 months since my biopsy.  I've been keeping busy, and just trying not to think about what is going to happen and all that the surgery entails. LOL Sometimes my mind likes it that way, so I am not stressing or overthinking. Maybe a good thing. I've been trying to sell some items to help with the upcoming hospital bill. Mostly rare cherished items I have sold, and it will help a lot. At the same time, I've also found some items in hopes of reselling, to make a little as well.

I'm not going into too much detail as to date, time, place etc. for my surgery. But, I will do a post-op update, if I am able to, later on. So, before stuff gets hectic here. Let me share some of the finds I recently got in the mail...

 

Found this adorable Valentine's Furry Poodle, with sadly no markings. But, I think she may be Herman Pecker? Cleaned her up and I will add her to my shop after the surgery. She has, "Be My Valentine" foil heart on front and a cute felt heart on her tail. furry ears and body. Quite unique and fun! Next, via Instagram, I was able to snag a few goodies!! This lovely, Wood House box for recipes, and includes recipe cards inside too! My friend VintageUnicorn also added this adorable bottle brush tree!!


This lovely minty Striped Gund plush bunny, and Frosty Boy pillow, both finds from vintagethisorthat! I just simply fell in love with. She also had another Gund bunny up for grabs, but this one just stole my heart! Ears have wire in them for posing, and he also has the same buttons on him pants like my Rushton bear with tiny bear! "Frosty Boy" has been an iso for sometime. In Japan, he is called, "Nikkun" for Nissei Ice Cream Co., and sadly very expensive for their vtg pillows. So, to find him stateside, was nice and for a decent price too! Yay me!!

I took my little mamekobo bunny outside for some outdoor pics. Now, to just focus on this surgery. I truly appreciate all the prayers and kindness. I will be back to let you all know, how it went. I will close my Etsy shop for the duration of the surgery and healing process. Thank you for your kind understanding.

Stay safe and well!

Thank you for looking! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment