Monday, February 7, 2022

A Great Many Things...

 It has been a busy month and a blessing I must say. Truly it is. Today, is a special day and after turning another age, I am blessed to have the things I have, the family I have and the life I am living. For that, I thank God, my family and my dear friends...

Here are some of the finds I got the past month!

I found this huge tiger cutie from Canada. A fellow collector friend helped me to acquire him. Definitely a good luck charm for the Chinese New Year of the Tiger!! He is made by Allied Toys, Canada. I also found this adorable pink bunny by Arnart. I listed in my shop and he sold a week later. This adorable clown rattle toy I couldn't resist buying. I love his painted features too!



Another Canadian find, this pajama bag is a furry cat named, "Doodles"! He is already listed in my shop! Love the fabric at the back side too!! Below, this adorable plastic duck rattle safety pin. I've seen often, but only just got myself one. I added a pink satin bow and he will be great in my vintage doll scenes!! I caved and got myself one of those blow mold ice cream cones! Yup, it's a lot bigger than I thought, but just like the duck rattle, they will make good props in my photos!!

Another previous find, was this lovely vintage plush musical baby doll. She is also animated!! When her musical box plays, she moves her head ever so slightly. Just too precious too! One of my fave finds so far!! Ken Elephant, released a set of Roly Poly dolls in other colors similar to the ones from the Nostalgia set. I have a few in my shop already and I plan to get more in soon!!


This adorable wall decor is by the lovely Lepetitcherie shop on Etsy. Alvina gifted this cuteness to me!! I love it A!! I was in shock to find this adorable Miss Priss tea pot!! Missing her lid, she is still in amazing condition! Even with her manufacturer's flaws, like the missing paint area above her left eye. Talk about windfall, I found another two Roaring 20s Mattel Talking dolls!! I listed one and the other with the blue satin wrap I will keep. In pretty awesome condition considering their age.


Lovely, wall decor of Rushton advertisements! I added satin bows to them and now, they are up and looking gorgeous in my room! Meyercord decal from Candybunnytoy! Here are the Rushtons I found and restored...

The red bunny was adopted back in January. The bunny above, I only recently gave a whole makeover too Last, the one below, restored her and she is already adopted! I am trying to convince myself that the bunny with the hat needs attention, that I can not give her!! So, she will be available soon too!! Haha!

Found this adorable white Trudy Co. plush kitty! Another plushy I am trying to tell myself I don't need!! LOL Below, an adorable sad bear that is also a musical and animated one. I adopted from Icecreambear shop on IG!! She is quite unique and she moves too!!

Adorable wood Valentine's conversation pieces, I bought for my props in photos and besides Valentine's is coming up too!!

I hope you all find your dream goodies too! Happy Hunting!

Thank you for reading! ~ ggsdolls

No comments:

Post a Comment